I was tempted this evening to make a quick non-committed workout, as I am distracted a bit planning my upcoming weekend trip. But I thought, why waste my time? Better make it count!
Today’s training plan was:
- Barbell hang muscle snatches (4X3)
- Single-leg Romanian deadlifts (10, 8, 8, 6)
- Cable rope face pulls (10, 8, 8, 6)
- Single-arm pulldowns (10, 8, 8, 6)
- Seated Russian twists (4X10)
- Side planks (4X45s)
As I was feeling a bit good while doing the muscle snatches, I opted to go over my initial target and went for a fifth set, adding 2.5 kg to the bar over my planned max.
The single-arm pulldowns were also a challenge, and I really had to pull hard to get the handle down to my shoulders as well as try to keep my grip intact without much pain.
Eat right, train hard, expect success!