It was another pretty busy day for me. In the morning, I went to the Australian embassy in the centre of the metropolis to apply for another visa so that I can continue my work project there. I brought along my food and packed lunches with me for the trip, so I was able to stick to my schedule. In the afternoon, it was back to the office, then in the evening, I went to the gym again with my mom where I taught her a few more exercises on the program I made for her. I also did the core exercises which I missed doing last night.
- You get a better chance of success if you have a plan and stick to it rather than just feeling things as you go.
- You have to have defined goals in order for you to move toward them.
- Diet is as important as training when it comes to changing body composition.
- I can accomplish things many things I thought I couldn’t if only I have the patience to stick to it.
- Inertia is both your enemy and your friend. It’s hard to get your mind right to start a fitness program, but once you’re in full-speed, it can be difficult to stop!
- You tend to stick to a plan better if there is somebody else who’s checking up on you.
- Most people are willing to help if you just ask.
- People who “have made it” are real people too and are not perfect, but they do many things right and I should learn from them.
- In more situations than you think, a way can be found to do something if you look hard enough.
- You have to be prepared to make the most of the opportunities that come your way.
- I can push myself harder than I thought I could.
- I love eating some fresh fruit every day.
- I don’t get tired of having eggs for breakfast.
- Lifting heavy can be addictive.
- Lifting heavy can be a pain, but it still is addictive.
- Bigger rewards can be received if you are willing to risk something.
- You should not be afraid to try something new just because you are afraid to fail.
There could be more, but I need to get some sleep now!